House Work is our collaboration platform for Residents and Partners.
We believe that there is no better way to create deeper connections among members of our community than working together, especially if we are working together on projects that help advance our shared mission: to make humans more human and business more beautiful.
For Residents we therefore offer the opportunity to collaborate on House-led community initiatives as well as on personal projects. Framed and facilitated by the House, Residents self-organize and work toward project goals, with regular check-ins during monthly Resident Circles.
Currently, House Work projects include the following topics:
- The ingredients of a beautiful work life
- What might a beautiful social network look like?
- The metrics of beautiful business
- Exploring the idea of a beautiful business investment fund
- The moral questions tech creators should ask themselves before building new products
For our Partners, we offer in-person and virtual visioning, strategy, and design sprints—from leadership development programs to thought leadership publications and experience design.